Current Lab IP is 220.127.116.11 !!
The Free Peer eXchange Project has re-started. If you have a lab you want to route to this lab, go there to setup a tunnel.
Please clear your configurations before finishing. Thanks!
1. Use any Telnet client, like Putty or Tera Term. If you need one, download Putty here.
2. Check the Lab Console Status Page to see which switches are available.
3. Console logs are available on the Console Log Page. Your IP is stripped off for privacy. Updated every minute. Use this to see what others typed, like what password did someone set?
4. Time on each console line is 80-90 minutes.
5. On all switches, port Fa0/16 now connects to the 10.10.11.1 gateway IP for GRE tunnels. Assign any IP in the 10.10.11.0/24 subnet to the switches, except 10.10.11.1.
6. You can make a tunnel and connect to this lab from FreePeerX. Go there to find out!
7. Download and save the Lab Topology diagram, or click-here!
telnet 18.104.22.168 49001
telnet 22.214.171.124 49002
telnet 126.96.36.199 49003
telnet 188.8.131.52 49004
telnet 184.108.40.206 49005
telnet 220.127.116.11 49006
telnet 18.104.22.168 49007
telnet 22.214.171.124 49008
On the FreePeerX network, you can telnet 10.10.11.1 4900x to login to the consoles.
Console / Device Type
49001 = Catalyst 3750
49002 = Catalyst 3560
49003 = Catalyst 3560
49004 = Catalyst 3550
49005 = Catalyst 3550
49006 = Catalyst 3550
49007 = Catalyst 3560
49008 = Catalyst 3750
Serial Number / MAC Address
SW1 = CAT0935Z20Q , 00:15:62:64:33:00
SW2 = FDO1123Z5D3 , 00:1C:58:23:64:80
SW3 = CAT0938R5DK , 00:15:C6:1B:52:00
SW4 = CAT0806Z1FL , 00:0F:24:B7:14:00
SW5 = CAT0802R1S6 , 00:0F:23:3B:8A:80
SW6 = CAT0826N2S6 , 00:11:92:97:EF:00
SW7 = CAT1023N4CK , 00:18:73:30:7E:00
SW8 = CAT0815Y0VD , 00:0F:F7:2C:C6:00
Linux Lab Host =
If you want to connect your routers or switches to this lab, please email me to setup a GRE tunnel or go to FreePeerX! Thanks!